Maybe they cant read.
We live out in the middle of a pasture on about 3 and 1/2 acres. My wife and I have spent the last ten years adding fruit trees, raised beds for vegetables, water for birds and letting some of it go to meadow. The meadow is my favorite, in the spring I mow paths along bunches of wild onion and false garlic (i think), the aroma is wonderful. Were committed to not using pesticides or herbicides and try to plant as many native plants as possible. This was on old fence gate we had salvaged along the way and planted in it the middle of a flower bed. On some level we hoped it might keep the grasshoppers out. I think chickens would work better.
1 comment:
Hey! I just stumbled along your blog. I moved just a year ago to Indiana from Southeast Kansas (Pittsburg). I lived in the Pitt area for about 7 years and worked for Greenbush. I love SEK and miss it a lot. Thanks for giving me some photos to cling to. :)
Post a Comment