Friday, March 20, 2009

Sky Watch Friday

Early March Sunrise
Crawford County Kansas

for more sky watchers visit here

21 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful!!! For some reason, I guess cuz of the bright yellow, this photo makes me think of having a big glass of fresh squeezed orange juice!
Happy Skywatching!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing like the first rays of the sun to awaken the body and soul!

This looks magnificent Larry!

And Happy SWF to you too :)

penny said...

What a wonderful way to start the day! Awesome photo.

Kitty said...

Ohh, this is so beautiful! Beautiful sunrise, beautiful skies, lovely birds. Quite resembles a painting. Happy SkyWatch!

Annie said...

what a wonderful wonderful sky! Amazing..and the birds..what an added extra!

Love the skies and birds and blossoms below also. Thanks for your visit to my skywatch sunset!

Rowena said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow! what a beautiful photo. Gorgeous sky, beautiful birds, and amazing shot! Thanks for visiting mine and leaving a nice comments!

Tess (life is beautiful)

Ingrid said...

Wow ! that's a beautiful picture. I think a yellow sky is rather rare !

EG CameraGirl said...

This looks amazingly like my sunset. ;-) Very nice.

George said...

This sunrise is absolutely gorgeous!ab

Jill said...

Such a beautiful sky with birds right on queue. Very nice. I like your header photo. It does say "Kansas" to me.

Anonymous said...

I love the birds in this shot. I am not an early riser so I always extra-appreciate sunrise photos - shows me what I'm missing! :) Happy SWF to you too. - Karen/Seattle

Greg Dimitriadis said...

Great picture!

Kilauea Poetry said...

Simply gorgeous. Thanks for the comment..as I said, I was chasing the sunset..trailing a bit behind!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Very pretty sunrise, the birds are a great touch.

Cheryl Ann said...

Larry, BEAUTIFUL header! My mom was born in Lawrence, Kansas. My grandparents moved out here to California in 1924 after grandad injured his back and couldn't run the farm anymore! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your SWF post is GORGEOUS! I'm going to have to wander around here more!!!
~~Cheryl Ann~~

Kerri Farley said...

Wow Larry, this is SUPERB! A Wonderful image!

Julie said...

What a great sight to start the day with! Beautiful!

Arija said...

A beautiful golden sunrise, what a lovely start to the day!

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

All your sunrise images of the last few days are stunning. Is it the same sunrise or are you always up with the lark?! Thanks for sharing them - the flowers are lovely too.
Janice.

Unknown said...

Magnificent! I love it, I love it! the birds in the sky are just so beautiful and the color of the sky is awesome.

Tess (life is beautiful)