Monday, June 14, 2010

My World Tuesday Dingmans Falls

Some photos taken while hiking up the trail to Dingmans Falls recently. Located in Eastern Pennsylvania near the Delaware River. My wife and I were the only folks on the trail this particular morning, as rain threatened. A few days later we came back with family and found literally a hundred people here.
For more info on Dingmans Falls visit here.

Go visit My World Tuesday Here.

15 comments:

Barb said...

Larry, all your photos do credit to this lush green place. Glad you could visit without the crowds. It looks as though they've had plenty of rain in this area.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and peaceful places.

Sylvia K said...

Fantastic photos, Larry! What a gorgeous place to hike! And how nice to have it almost completely to yourselves! I'm sure that doesn't happen often! Such rich green colors and I love the waterfall! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

VioletSky said...

Such wonderful falls - even before the rains came!

Inday said...

Marvelous rainforest! Love the running cascade. It looks like a running escalator. Fantastic job! Thanks for the visit.

Al said...

That looks like a fabulous place. I'd love to go there one day, as we don't have those lush forests out here in Colorado.

SandyCarlson said...

Incredible falls. Beautiful. Thank you, friend.

Unknown said...

wow, what a beautiful place! so lush and refreshing. the waterfall and the greenery are gorgeous. i love your photos!

Elaine Yim said...

This looks like a very beautiful rainforest.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Larry: That does look like a wonderful place, I love the look of the falls.

Pat said...

I love the one of the tree stump sprouting! What a gorgeous nature area...even better than a Bob Ross painting of happy little trees.

Martha Z said...

A lovely place to wander, much greener than my Sierra trails.

Arija said...

Lovely photos, lovely place, lovely falls. I think I like the single lane bridge over the head of the falls best. -:)

EG CameraGirl said...

It looks like such a pretty area to hike. I think it would be much more fun to explore with fewer people around. The falls look wonderful!

Saurab said...

Sharp photography skills and clear beautiful photographs .Nice symetry of edges. I dare say,digicams have reinvented photography .