"I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." ~John Muir, 1913
Fantastic colors in your Kansas sky, Larry. Thank you for sharing this lovely photo with us.KayAlberta, Canada
I love those painted, colorful skies that we get in the middle of the country. Great shot.
Well, that's a stunner!!! Happy Skywatching.
Amazing colors in the sky. Very dramatic and beautiful.
If I'm at a gallery so your image as a painting, I'd think: The colors are wildly exaggerated ... But it courts mother nature is fortunately not after.Thanks for your comment - Good weekend.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fantastic colors in your Kansas sky, Larry. Thank you for sharing this lovely photo with us.
Kay
Alberta, Canada
I love those painted, colorful skies that we get in the middle of the country. Great shot.
Well, that's a stunner!!! Happy Skywatching.
Amazing colors in the sky. Very dramatic and beautiful.
If I'm at a gallery so your image as a painting, I'd think: The colors are wildly exaggerated ... But it courts mother nature is fortunately not after.
Thanks for your comment - Good weekend.
Post a Comment