"I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." ~John Muir, 1913
Oh, what a glorious way to start the day! Your photos are really superb! Stunning colors and I love the geese! Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks so much for your visit/comment! Always appreciated!Sylvia
Gorgeous shots! I could hear the birds singing in harmony!
Such amazing colours.Sydney - City and Suburbs
A very very spesial beautiful light in your pictures! And this one is the best I have seen this week :-)Happy weekend to you from me.
That's an amazing sunrise! I love the silhouettes you captured with the fiery sky.
Gorgeous sky and great capture of the birds in flight.
those colors are just surreal - beautiful!!like the geese flight shots!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, what a glorious way to start the day! Your photos are really superb! Stunning colors and I love the geese! Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks so much for your visit/comment! Always appreciated!
Sylvia
Gorgeous shots! I could hear the birds singing in harmony!
Such amazing colours.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
A very very spesial beautiful light in your pictures! And this one is the best I have seen this week :-)
Happy weekend to you from me.
That's an amazing sunrise! I love the silhouettes you captured with the fiery sky.
Gorgeous sky and great capture of the birds in flight.
those colors are just surreal - beautiful!!
like the geese flight shots!
Post a Comment