I have taken a break from blogging this past week, but not going outside for walks in the evening.The other night I stood at the edge one of our pastures and listened for a great horned owl I had been hearing recently at dusk. It wasn't long before I heard the familiar call off to the north in a wooded area. A moment or so later these Canadian Geese appeared and flew noisely in from the south west.
They banked north and flew right over me.
For more skywatch photos visit; http://skyley.blogspot.com/
25 comments:
Who needs tv when you have this for entertainment. Love the shots.
honestly, i really love the sky during the dusk. Changing their hues is such a sight to behold.
my SWF has been posted. :)
Great shot for Skywatch! Happy weekend... Hope you can visit mine too...
Very lovely photos.
Great shot Larry D. I love when the geese come round.
Love the pink colorin with the birds.
Birds in flight are always winners for me. Two beautiful shots
Wonderful shots. I love watching geese fly.
For years, Canadian geese were a sign of autumn here in NJ. Now they stay here year round. Lovely shots! Happy SWF. :)
These are beautiful, nothing like geese in flight and a sunset. Great photos. Larry, thanks for visiting. Have a fun weekend.
Larry: Great captures of the geese in the Sky.
I love how they flew right into your photo. You paid those birds to do this, right? ;-) Lovely sky watch scenes.
Good sky watch capture, thanks for stopping by.
Those are the same geese that flew away from the nearby lake a few days ago. I recognize them! He he. Beautiful photos!
I enjoy listening to the geese as they pass overhead. The clouds are really nice. Love the pinks.
The Canada geese are busy over my skies right now too. Gotta train the young ones, get their strength up. ;-)
Happy Sky Watch!
There is something mezmorizing about watching the geese fly in formation. Great photos!
Fantastic pictures!
'Wild goose, brother goose, which is best ?
A wandering foot or a heart at rest.'
Nice shot with all those birds flying at you.
Great shot of the geese. I missed getting an photos of them this year as they left Alaska for warmer skies.
Lovely captures for sky watch!
Great Photo!! Happy SWF
Beautiful Larry! A sign that fall is upon us!
Yep, the geese have been flying here too....although we are far enough south to be their winter destination!
Post a Comment