These are a few photos I took over the past two weeks with skywatch in mind.
Ive been getting home after sunset lately from work, Venus, and Jupiter make a striking sight in the southwestern dusk early in this month.for more skywatchers go here.
http://skyley.blogspot.com/


12 comments:
Wow...all of it are fascinating..
Great shot.
LOVEly Skywatch series.
From dark to clear sky.
Congratulation!.
beautiful kansas skies. thanks for sharing.
Lovely shots of the sky. Thanks for sharing.
- celine
http://indicainq8.wordpress.com
Wow Kansas has got some great lookin skies, these are fantastic shots.
Cheers!
Regina In Pictures
Wonderful! I especially love the 2nd one - just lovely.
Beautifully Captured! Amazing coloring!!!
Lovely photographs! Happy weekend and SkyWatch from Norway :o)
Kansas seems to have consistently beautiful skies, or is it just the wau you look at them?
contrasting but really amazing skies. thanks for sharing.
Beautiful shots!!
These are all superb. You have a very nice blog. I had to enlarge the last photo because I just love a big sky like that with puffy clouds and a lone tree. Beautiful!
Post a Comment