"I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." ~John Muir, 1913
An exquisite photo of the ice and sun, Larry!Thanks for contributing to ABC and thanks for visiting Fabius Day By Day,HelenMac, ABC team
How pretty they are in the morning sun! Great capture!
I hear you loud and clear. Enough is enough!Great capture.CherylABC Team
Lovely shot!!! Is there someone to bring you coffee in bed???we just recently moved to the mountains and have been experiencing living in the snow for the first time...quite a different experience from Southern California!!!
Beautiful to look at - from under the covers! lolLeslieABCW Team
vvvvvvvvery nnnnnnice.ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Post a Comment
6 comments:
An exquisite photo of the ice and sun, Larry!
Thanks for contributing to ABC and thanks for visiting Fabius Day By Day,
HelenMac, ABC team
How pretty they are in the morning sun! Great capture!
I hear you loud and clear. Enough is enough!
Great capture.
Cheryl
ABC Team
Lovely shot!!! Is there someone to bring you coffee in bed???
we just recently moved to the mountains and have been experiencing living in the snow for the first time...quite a different experience from Southern California!!!
Beautiful to look at - from under the covers! lol
Leslie
ABCW Team
vvvvvvvvery nnnnnnice.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Post a Comment