
Here is a few photos from a
short walk I took with my wife last night, she is recovering from surgery two weeks ago and is beginning to get a little stir
crazy at home. So Ive taken her on a few short walks most days after work.



I
haven't wandered too far from home lately, but even so the evenings have been nice.
5 comments:
Such amazing photos... those leaves are a stunning color. I just adore the Autumn season with a passion.
I hope your wife is doing better and will soon be able to get out and enjoy walks a little longer...
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat-Canada
Sorry to hear about your wife's problems but hope all is on the mend. Taking her for a walk is just the ticket!! For you too!
Nice Fall colors! Hope your wife is recovering well.-That's nice of you getting your wife out for a Fall stroll.
Beautiful colors! I hope your wife gets better soon!
I'm sorry to hear about your wife's surgery..I hope her recovery is going well...Pretty fall colors...
Post a Comment