"I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." ~John Muir, 1913
Beautiful thumbeja. Good morning!
Morning glories are pretty flowers. I've never had one grow in my compost. Just strange squash.
I love the color of these. They are really taking over in our garden. Beautiful shot!
Marvelous blue! Wonderful flower!Thanks for post in TODAY'S FLOWERS.Hope you come back every weeks!Santilli
That's what I love about the morning glories... they just want to exist and will let nothing stand in the way! Beautiful shot!
That is the bad thing about morning glories, they're very pretty but they pop up everywhere! Nice shot. :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful thumbeja. Good morning!
Morning glories are pretty flowers. I've never had one grow in my compost. Just strange squash.
I love the color of these. They are really taking over in our garden. Beautiful shot!
Marvelous blue! Wonderful flower!
Thanks for post in TODAY'S FLOWERS.
Hope you come back every weeks!
Santilli
That's what I love about the morning glories... they just want to exist and will let nothing stand in the way! Beautiful shot!
That is the bad thing about morning glories, they're very pretty but they pop up everywhere! Nice shot. :-)
Post a Comment