Thursday, July 2, 2009

Skywatch Friday New Mexico Skies

Some images taken last week on our trip to New Mexico. Bighorn Sheep near the Rio Grande Gorge
West of Taos
Artists Chair and easel at Ghost Ranch
Ghost Ranch
West of Taos
for more skywatchers visit here.

21 comments:

Alexander said...

Beautiful photos of the countryside. It is really an amazing sight isn't it? :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Sylvia K said...

Fantastic shots of fantastic places! Really breathtaking!

Loran said...

Beautiful skies, I love NM. That last shot is gorgeous.

Tom said...

These are all so very beautiful... it as been my pleasure to stop by here this week..
Thank you also for taking the time to visit me.
Tom
Mines Here

Donna said...

These are Really beautiful!!!

Joe Todd said...

Great photos Thanks for sharing.. I'm going to have to make a trip west

Sally in WA said...

Great pictures. Just beautiful scenery.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Ghost Ranch is so well named. Those skies are haunting, just begging to be painted by an artist.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos - I like the light in its various moods. And the lone chair and easel in the field in marvelous!

Maria said...

Beautiful photos... thanks for the sharing your travels through New Mexico! The sky is sooo BIG! ~Maria

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Larry: Wonderful captures of some big skies. You have really captured the area beautifully. I liked the Big Horned Sheep.

Anonymous said...

All are so beautiful! I love the one with the artists chair - it looks so surreal :)

Esther Garvi said...

Wow! Beautiful!!

gwen said...

Great photography. I especially like the second one. So much space.

Carol said...

Great photos! I love the dark dramatic skies...and the artist chair shot...the big horn sheep are amazing when enlarge, have never seen them..

Anonymous said...

That last picture is stunning! All of them are really different than what I see in Wasthington.
Thanks!

Dewdrop said...

Wow! Amazing collection. Ghost ranch is incredible. Love the skies there!

SandyCarlson said...

You took some very, very beautiful photos. Impressive.

EG CameraGirl said...

Beautiful part of the U.S. Lucky you to be traveling there. I'm glad you took your camera. ;-)

Kerri Farley said...

WOW Larry! These are fabulous!
What a beautiful area!!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I just love New Mexico. I was born in Espanola and have been to Taos many times. Great pictures.