Excellent photos! Love the mirror image of the surroundings in the water. At times I was fooled and confused which is the reflected image. haha... Cool!
I want to say first that you have a neat blog, I like it and will return.
All of the sky shots are great. The first photo reminds me of a piece of pink granite I have on my kitchen windowsill. Did you get an fish that day? I spotted those rods!
Sometimes the word 'fishing' shouldn't be taken literally. lol! Sorry about the lack of biting fish, but the skies were gorgeous! I like the reflections so much.
Fabulous series of photos, I too especially love the reflections, although the clouds in the first photo are lovely. Now, here's my question: how could you get any fish if you were focused on the sky?
These are gorgeous skies - the reflections are just beautiful! Thank you for visiting my blog - The Birds In The Meadow. I'd love to comment straight from there but the Name/URL option is not available in the comment box.
Never a wasted moment while fishing, whether or not the fish are cooperating. Liked your pile of skull find, too, as it inspired me: have a buffalo skull nailed up on the back of the house, the birds & wasps etc have it cleaned off enough now that it might make a presentable photo.
25 comments:
Sorry the fishing wasn't great but the reflections are awesome.
Beautiful pictures, especially the reflections!
My SWF
Ditto what Martha said! Midwestern skies are amazing.
It sometimes seems as if the sky is another version of water.
Love the reflections!
Excellent photos! Love the mirror image of the surroundings in the water. At times I was fooled and confused which is the reflected image. haha... Cool!
Have a good weekend.
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
very nice reflection captures larry. so enjoy those kind of sky shots.
have a good weekend and hope the fishing picks up.
Larry: Great captures of the sky from your dock. Looks like it ended up a great day of fishong.
I want to say first that you have a neat blog, I like it and will return.
All of the sky shots are great. The first photo reminds me of a piece of pink granite I have on my kitchen windowsill. Did you get an fish that day? I spotted those rods!
Great photos and fantastic reflections.
Great skies.
Thanks for the visit,
Troy
I can see how this is a favorite spot! What beautiful reflections.
I'd say the trip was worth it for this scenery alone:)
You may not have caught many fish, but you got some gorgeous pictures. I especially like the reflections in the water.
Sometimes the word 'fishing' shouldn't be taken literally. lol! Sorry about the lack of biting fish, but the skies were gorgeous! I like the reflections so much.
~Lisa
Those are beautiful sky watch photos.. I love the water reflection, awesome. Well captured my friend..
Fabulous series of photos, I too especially love the reflections, although the clouds in the first photo are lovely. Now, here's my question: how could you get any fish if you were focused on the sky?
Your skies are the ones I long for here. (Ours have been mostly overcast lately.) Sorry the fishing was slow though.
Lovely still reflections. I like the pastel colours. Too bad about the fish.
Oh wow... lovin' that reflection for sure!! but you know what they say about fishing... a bad day of fishing is always better than a good day at work!
Wow! Beautiful skies and perfect reflections! Hopefully it made up for the slow fishing.
Beautiful reflections. At least the slow fishing gave you time to capture these beauties.
That water is so, so calm and smooth...unbelievable! Lovely series of sky shots...thanks for visiting mine!
These are gorgeous skies - the reflections are just beautiful! Thank you for visiting my blog - The Birds In The Meadow. I'd love to comment straight from there but the Name/URL option is not available in the comment box.
Never a wasted moment while fishing, whether or not the fish are cooperating. Liked your pile of skull find, too, as it inspired me: have a buffalo skull nailed up on the back of the house, the birds & wasps etc have it cleaned off enough now that it might make a presentable photo.
Kansas is lovely in July!
Post a Comment